The boatyard has two travel lifts of both 50T and 100T that are positioned in different areas of the marina.
Amongst various other services, we offer a “refit” programme for hulls in which the sanding operations are performed using technologically advanced machines that are able to reduce the hygrometric levels of the aggregates used and to manage the flow of pressure. The aggregates have been specially studied for such purposes and have a particle size that can easily be varied according to necessity. These features mean that only the very top layers of paint are removed without interfering with the “gelcoat” below. The use of optimum products during these procedures guarantees that hulls return to new without the risk of osmosis. The boatyard uses solely first-rate products for repairs to vessels and carries out a hygrometric mapping of the hull using professional hygrometers during the sanding process so as to identify the presence of humidity.
The client decides what works are to be carried out and the boatyard supplies both a technical report and quote free of charge. All works are photographed whilst in progress and these photos are sent to the client in real time. We take care of your vessel in a professional way but with the same care and attention of real boating enthusiasts… contact us for a quote or for free advice. We are at your disposal and at the service of your vessel.
- HAULING AND LAUNCHING USING THE 50T AND 100T TRAVEL LIFTS
- CLEANING OF HULLS
- THE LATEST GENERATION OF SHRINK-WRAP COVERING
- ASPIRATION OF DIRTY WATER AND SEWAGE
- ASPIRATION OF USED OIL
- TOP-LINE INTERNATIONAL ANTI-FOULING PAINT (MICRON WA)
- REFIT PROGRAMME FOR HULLS
- OSMOSIS PREVENTION AND EPOXY RESIN CYCLES
- COMPLETE MAINTENANCE OF THE KEEL BULB
- REPAIRS TO FIBERGLASS RESIN/WOOD/METAL
- WINTER PREPARATION AND SERVICING OF MOTORS
- WAX TREATMENT AND RENEWAL OF GELCOAT
- REPAINTING PROGRAMMES
- REATMENT AND REFITTING OF WOODEN PARTS
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONIC REPAIRS
- TRANSFER OF VESSELS
- ASKILLED MACHINIST
- ALL OTHER BOAT/ENGINE CARE SERVICES